The purpose of the expediting activity (or job progress monitoring) is to verify that suppliers, in the contest of a specific supplying, comply with the requirements of the customer, who is constantly informed about the real progress of the order.
Through a team of highly qualified inspectors, who are properly selected for the specific project, Metalprove S.r.l. checks (at the supplier’s or on site) the order progress, ensuring the production examination, quality control, packing and shipping verification, and that products arrive on time at the sites and with the expected contents.
Sometimes Inspections and Final Tests are complementary to expediting, but they are managed with different approaches and skills.
Metalprove S.r.l. carries out inspections of single job or EPC projects in Oil & Gas e Power Generation, providing a wide range of services:
- materials and equipment checking;
- visual and dimensional inspections;
- supervising of welding, mechanical and non-destructive testing;
- supervising of the hydraulic and pneumatic tests;
- verification of coatings;
- nonconformity management.
Furthermore, Metalprove S.r.l. performs examinations and periodic checks (including the analysis of residual life) of the equipment referred to Art. 71, par. 11 of Legislative Decree no. 81/08 (Art. 2, paragraph 4 of the Ministerial Decree of 11/04/2011), i.e.:
- machinery and plants for lift of things;
- machinery and plants for lift of persons;
- pressure equipment.